Top What Doesn’t Kill You Gives You XP Shirt

I'm female and never thought I'd be so grateful for a boner thread...BUT this has helped me tremendously. My 13 yo son has been getting them randomly, and I had no idea what to tell him when he asked how to stop it. He's been getting them at school and in public and asked me if there's underwear to fix it. His Dad died last year, the day before my son turned 12, so there hasn't been any male guidance through puberty. I was raised by women...single mom, aunts, grandma's...I only know about men through relationships I've had, and I don't recall ever discussing the workings of erections.We are close and open about most things, but obviously I don't want to talk to him about boners. He's not comfortable talking to a male family friend. At least now I know a bit more without having to search "boner" on the internet. Edit* Thanks, Reddit dudes! Very helpful responses.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt