Top Turtle Pizza Dude’s Got 30 Seconds Vintage Shirt

I would've replied with, "Sorry for your loss, I too just went through a break up. My GF and I started doing Keto (thanks to this sub) and she cheated on me after we both lost weight. Contacted the guy and we both walked away from her... best of luck to you STACY"Someone posted an AITA a few months ago that seemed strikingly familiar so I messaged him for a few minutes and learned that he was a customer with whom I'd had a bad experience earlier that day. The events he posted on reddit had been trimmed so as to uninclude most of his 'worst' moments. I messaged the mods proof and then posted the real story in the comments. The OP was lambasted and for a brief moment I was a minor hero.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt