Top Gun because I was inverted shirt

Glad she was ok! But not surprised ppl are weirdly oblivious to stuff like this. When I was a toddler I nearly drowned at a resort pool - I was blubbering, my parents were screaming for people to grab me as they were running toward me (I had escaped before getting my floaties on lol) & no one helped me - thank god my dad got there bc wow ppl are just ??I’m sharing these stories because I want to urge anyone who reads them to not get caught up in the gawking when their time to witness something like this happens. Be quick people! You could save a life.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt