Top Boxing Her Fight Is My Fight Tourette Syndrome Awareness Shirt (1)

Not a recording, but the images of Regina Kay Walters, who Robert Ben Rhoades killed... he took her picture several times right before he killed her, and right after he told her what he was going to do. The pics themselves are a touch creepy, but knowing the context makes them downright chilling.I’m about as far away from Lil’ Peep’s demo as anyone can be, and I didn’t know who he was - the video just haunted me. I came to his music posthumously, and the kid had some serious talent. Just couldn’t outrun his demons.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt