The Sanderson witch museum Salem ma est home of the black flame candle shirt

One very important thing they teach you in CPR class is to tell a specific person to call 911 (or do something like get more help) and not just say “someone call 911” bc no one will. Pointing directly at them and saying the color of their shirt or a distinguishing feature is what works best.I’d like to clarify in the beach incident, I was yelling to the people in front of me to get to the tower, but my mistake may have been that I didn’t stop moving - I wasn’t going to rely on someone else if I could help it. I’ve never heard this info directly though so I’m glad you shared it!


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt