That's What I Do I Drink Coffe I Give Zero Fox And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

Wow, what a fucking tragedy. My heart goes out to their families. I can’t even imagine, especially if its a large building. If they live in the area they probably see it everyday or very often. With the body exposed to all the elements they might never get to see it. Im in total shock of how incompetent the management of the construction site is.An entire building basically collapsed. But, its also kinda of standing up still. Like a leaning tower kinda thing. So its foundations are very sketchy. Its basically too dangerous to send someone deep into the middle of it to retrieve a body without risking someone else's safety.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt