Stick The Cork In Me I’m Done Wine Vintage Shirt

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Houston Astros Houston Cheated Trash Town 2017 Chumps Shirt

I May Live In The Usa But My Story Began In Guatemala Shirt

Top Once You Put My Meat In Your Mouth You_re Going To Want To Swallow Shirt