Sometimes I Need To Be Alone And Listen To Fredie Mercury Shirt

Im only on reddit because my ex kept telling me to go on it. I was on the relationship advice page and someone had posted about being in an open relationship with (my age f) and (her age f) saying that he'd dumped one because this girl stopped wanting the open relationship and all he could think about was wanting her back, the other girl being boring and missing his now ex. Well I'm his now ex and I split with him because I found out he had another girlfriend in another city...

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt