Somethings Are Better Left Unsaid Which I Generally Realize Right After I’ve Said Them Shirt

I was in middle school a town over. They told us there was a gas leak and wouldn’t let us leave the classroom. My teacher, who was know for being a hard-ass, broke down and cried for a while. That was one of the weirdest days of my life.i was in danbury, 7th grade at the time. they wouldn't tell us what happened. it was awful. there was a girl in my homeroom named Emily who's sister died in the shooting. She went from the happiest girl in the school to depressed over night. I didn't know her well but you could see it. The worst part I remember is that everyone seemed so fake to her after, I guess they pitied her. Really fucked up.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt