Some Girls Go Kayaking And Drink Too Much Vintage Shirt

Jesus, getting "caught" staring at someone is the fucking worst, I didn't even know you were there, much less existed, let me retreat back into the void and stop bugging me with object permanencein a way that won't hurt you because I don't want to hurt you, I want to communicate with you, so you know why I'm in a mood, and that the mood is based on like, shit from like, years ago, and this guy who wasn't thinking when he did a thing, and now I'm pissed at him, and pissed at myself for caring, and pissed at my dead father for shit from 20 years ago, and pissed at my friend, cuz he does something similar, but not the same, but close enough to make my hackles rise.... and...


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt