Pretty Wild Thing 99 James Karinchak Shirt

There’s this user that makes these really in-depth comments about a certain academic topic that I love. So. I began to follow that user for a while because they’re very interesting. They then posted this picture and I recognized it because they showed it to me on Facebook. I thought “there’s no way this is them” so I clicked on their profile and after 3 seconds realized that it is in fact them.It turned out that I’d been following them for about a year without realizing. The funny shit is that I always wanted to tell them about this reddit user that comments and posts about the same field as them.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt