Pretty Baby Yodda Hug Kansas City Chiefs Football Logo Shirt

Also a reason they don't want convicted felons to vote. "You really want a criminal telling you what to do? You believe they make good decisions?" I guess if you did time and get released. Isn't because your "rehabilitated". You're still considered a felon for life, and your probably more likely to go back to jail. Oh you want a job? Sorry we can't hire convicted felons. Guess how likely a person like that is willing to do anything to get food on the table. Or get bills paid. Oh, you got caught breaking the law again? Back to prison. "See, I told you they don't make good decisions"

Buy it : Pretty Baby Yodda Hug Kansas City Chiefs Football Logo Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Houston Astros Houston Cheated Trash Town 2017 Chumps Shirt

I May Live In The Usa But My Story Began In Guatemala Shirt

Top Once You Put My Meat In Your Mouth You_re Going To Want To Swallow Shirt