Perfect Joe Kelly Nice Swing Bitch Shirt

I found a post about me on r/AmItheAsshole where a former housemate of mine accused me of intentionally infecting things during the pandemic to trigger her OCD. In reality, she never communicated anything about how I could avoid triggering her, and I was uncomfortable asking her because she was always weirdly hostile towards me. I exercised normal precautions whenever I left the house (face mask and hand sanitizer), so I don't understand how I could have been intentionally infecting things. I didn't even know what triggered her until she made the reddit post, and I find it so ridiculous that she thought I was planning my existence around attacking her when I was too focused on not failing my classes and battling my eating disorder to enact some malicious plan to harm her.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt