Perfect Black Cat That”s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

I found a real life friend when he posted a picture of a truck he had just bought. I didn’t know it was his (hadn’t seen him in a while) but thought huh, that kind of looks like John’s driveway... sure enough, John was part of his user name. I stalked his other posts and they were mostly about his sneaker collection, coding stuff, and a reallllllly wholesome post about how much his stepson means to him. What a great guy, I need to call him...

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt