Official My Jollof Is Better Than Yours Shirt

This. No matter how much money you are making, if you hate your job, it’s not worth it. I had a job that had great benefits and I made $75k right out of school. I hated it so much though. Poor management, poor training, repetitive work that was soul crushing and salaried so you are expected to come in on weekends if a project demanded it. Had a breakdown 2 years in and ended up starting my own business where I am making more at this point, even after benefits. If you hate a job and want to cry in the shower every morning, it’s time to move on.

Buy it :Official My Jollof Is Better Than Yours Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Houston Astros Houston Cheated Trash Town 2017 Chumps Shirt

I May Live In The Usa But My Story Began In Guatemala Shirt

Top Once You Put My Meat In Your Mouth You_re Going To Want To Swallow Shirt