Official I Just Freaking Love Cats Ok Shirt

But for real we told these Australians that we'd be back the next day, and they'd stocked up and gave us in incredible night of food and whiskey.. They even did layback shots with us and gave me a souvenir off the restaurant wall.. One of my favorite memories on the road!My wife and I had spent 8 days touring Tokyo and Kyoto before finishing up here, and we’d spent the entire time eating as much Japanese food as possible, because we love so much of it. The ramen, the cutlet curry rice, the sushi, the wagyu, I could go on. Except for the free breakfast buffet in our hotel in Tokyo (we stayed in a Ryokan in Kyoto) we were committed to enjoying as much of the local cuisine as possible.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt