Official Grinch That’s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

Saw a screenshot of this tweet and in the photo was this guy I recognized as a customer from the arcade I used to work at. He has no arms (this is relevant) and was decked out in sonic clothes i think his t-shirt said something like sonic for women's rights maybe? Everyone I worked with knew him he was really nice and amazing at playing guitar hero with his feet. All the comments were saying "where's his arms" and making fun of the sonic outfit. Made me sad cuz he's so nice.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt