Official Cincinnati Bengals Doctor Says It Can’t Be Cured Shirt

Well, somehow last weekend someone found me on Reddit and see check everything is normal, but they read a post I made in this weird role playing sub where we (people in the sub) pretend to live in a town (not real) and that we know each other and we talk and post as if we're dealing with whatever can happen to people from a city... So this person reads this post in which I warm the folks about someone stealing pets, and how my pet was stolen and other's pets and how the police is managing it. This person doesn't know how reddit works and was so confuse and asking me to say why I lied on the internet or if I'm also living in some other city outside the country because the others answered as if the knew me...

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt