Official Autism Good Things Take Time Shirt

It tasted like a White Castle frozen slider that was microwaved, frozen, microwaved, frozen, and finally microwaved for the last time, melding meat and what used to be bread in unholy matrimony. I could barely get through three bites before I tossed it and went looking for the nearest popcorn stand to wash the taste out of my mouth.But I fuckin’ love a good burger, and when I saw the “Cape Cod Cook Off” restaurant on our little map as soon as we entered the park I was committed to stopping there for lunch. Plus, the Japanese are known for their quality beef, so I was sure it was going to hit the spot.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt