Official Action Changes Things Voter Shirt

This poor girl had to explain to all the other first graders that this little girl was not coming back. Flowers were placed on her desk to remember. But it's the inner city, sadly kids are familiar with death.I also teach at an inner city school. I remember the first shooting at our school where someone was killed. I came in the next day prepared to talk about it but the kids were all okay. By my next school shooting I just followed lockdown procedure and we went about our day like nothing had happened.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt