Official 35 Years Of Top Gun 1986 2021 Thank You For The Memories Signatures Shirt

I was acquaintances and Facebook friends with a lesbian who was constantly posting on Facebook about some very specific things. One day I saw a couple of posts on one of the LGBT subreddits from a user who was talking about those same things. I creeped on her post history for a minute and sure enough, she was also active on my town's subreddit. Also saw a couple of her nudes. Felt a little creepy about that, but she has been known to post on Facebook that she'll trade nudes for money or food, so my guess is she wouldn't mind. I never said anything to her about it because we aren't friends, she's just someone whose social circles intersect with mine at times. No need to make it weird.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt