Nice Skeleton Dabbing Halloween Pumpkin Burlington Shirt

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you see it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."These kind of questions Trump is asking are exactly how I imagine his meetings behind closed doors with the experts. He's a huckster, he is constantly fishing for something he can sell. But this is frightening if it represents his intellect. These questions sound like something from a 5 year old.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Houston Astros Houston Cheated Trash Town 2017 Chumps Shirt

I May Live In The Usa But My Story Began In Guatemala Shirt

Top Once You Put My Meat In Your Mouth You_re Going To Want To Swallow Shirt