Nice Pepsi Inside Me I Don’t Stop When I’m Tired I Stop When I’m Done Shirt

Casually browsing reddit I noticed one of my husband's employees had posted to a subreddit I followed. I noticed her because my husband was worried something had happened because she'd never been late and she was a great employee. She'd gone missing from home and work 3 days before, no call, no show, her mom was panicking, she never came home from work etc. I chatted with her a bit and she started using odd caps in her messages that spelled out help and hurt. I knew something was up. My mom senses were on red alert.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt