Nice Love Halloween Shorkie Witch Turtle Shirt

I remember being at a birthday party at a cabin above a lake with my then 2 year old daughter. We were there because it was my sister’s friend’s daughter’s party and I currently lived with my sister. I spent hours chasing my daughter around the place and everyone thought it was “cute” right up to the point where I was screaming my head off for someone to catch her before she went over the edge of the cliff while I was trying to dodge through a sea of adults and NOT ONE PERSON stopped smiling at us before she went over the edge - I snatched her by the straps of her dress and she was dangling over the edge of a 2+ story drop off. I was so upset and angry I locked us in the cabin for the rest of the day.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt