Nice Los Angeles Dodgers Free Joe Kelly Shirt

Same experience with coworkers. My wife discusses matters beyond the confines of her job with her coworkers. She then tells me about them. Me? I forgot my coworkers exist the moment I leave in the afternoon. She gets a little miffed sometimes when she asks me what they're like and I have nothing to tell her.I just had this happen... its like people think we sit there and ask our friends endless questions about life so we can talk about it later... no! We ask a few simple questions, and then spend the rest of the time laughing at stupid shit.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt