Nice Imagine Breaking Into My House And Hearing Honk Honk Before Getting Smoked Shirt

I read his post and agree that he was an AH, but I have to say I respect the guy, especially after reading this. Not only because he was being an awesome uncle (while simultaneously being a douchey brother-in-law), but because he didn't mention it in the thread. I'm sure he knew that would make him look better, but it wasn't about that and he wasn't trying to gain any brownie points. That plus the fact that he accepted his judgment, apologized, and offered to make up for it as much as he could.. Seems like he's trying hard to be a good guy and maybe just doesn't understand social etiquette super well.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt