Nice I Like Star War And My Lego And Maybe 3 People Vintage Shirt

I got my girlfriend at the time into keto after discovering the subreddit. Fast forward a few months and we had both lost a bunch of weight, then she started cheating on me. I found out, contacted the other dude and let him know the situation, and we both walked away from her. She posted on the keto sub a bit later about how she'd gone through a breakup and was emotion eating and whatever. I started to get a pit in my stomach reading it, and sure enough when I clicked on the pic she'd posted it was her. She wasn't even a regular reddit user and I'm pretty sure she made that post just for me to see.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt