Nice Get In Good Trouble Necessary Trouble John Lewis Shirt

So true. Lost my job yesterday from covid. I loved the job and most of the crew. My girlfriend was crying asking why she's more upset than me. I just dont like crying unless im truly as sad as i could be. At that time i was just accepting the reality and thinking of what to do next. I was still extremely sad.This hit me deep. Sometimes men seem so emotionally tuned out or have such a good poker face so I cant tell. Makes me sad to think all the times it looked as tho someone didnt care that maybe they were really sad too.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt