Nice Black Cat That”s What I Do I Drink Coffee I Hate People And I Know Things Vintage Shirt

Yeah I saw someone I knew on r/RoastMe and it was so awkward.. I started stalking their profile only to find that they posted various memes on depression and how even though they were extremely depressed they were also very determined and wanted to live. It was a mixture of inspiring and depressing since their posts were all over the place.my best friend found my reddit profile because a "how was your day" ask reddit thread blew up (hour long queues when working in a checkout for supermarket).


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt