Never Underestimate The Power Of Woman With A Sewing Machine Shirt

I have some wonderful Polish friends, but so many of their countryfolk are complete idiots. Mind you, I could say the same about Americans. And cor blimey, I'm British- people are probably saying it about us...I actually got offered a great high-paying job in Poland right after graduating. I was considering it, but reading up on Poland and the fact that I'm a transgender man made me decide it's better to refuse the offer. The company was nice, everyone I talked to was kind, but I'm not going to live somewhere where I would feel routinely hated for no other reason than the fact that I exist.

Buy it : Never Underestimate The Power Of Woman With A Sewing Machine Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Houston Astros Houston Cheated Trash Town 2017 Chumps Shirt

I May Live In The Usa But My Story Began In Guatemala Shirt

Top Once You Put My Meat In Your Mouth You_re Going To Want To Swallow Shirt