Move Over Girl Let This Old Lady Show You How To Be A Postal Worker Vintage Shirt

When my boyfriend and I went through this with one of his female coworkers, it was the way she talked to him. She would overshare. She told him how often she shaved, when she would be taking a shower or a bath, and every time she was drunk she'd start messaging him and asking him very personal questions about him and our relationship. Come to find out, she and her boyfriend were having issues of their own because she admitted (to her boyfriend) that she had a crush on my boyfriend. I was intuitive enough to realize that she was out of line, but he didn't believe me at first. It wasn't until her boyfriend confronted him that he finally said "oh, Dakota isn't just playing into the psycho girlfriend role. She was right and _____ isn't actually trying to be my friend here."

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt