If You Can’t Laugh At Yourself Call Me I’ll Laugh At You Shirt

And if you aren't my gf im not gonna do something that could be sexy or could be creepy (could be jail time) based on what could have been a hint. Which either ends up with them thinking I’m not into them, thinking I’m stupid, or thinking something else and maybe killing a change at a relationship/lay but that’s better than scarring a girl if she didn’t want me to lean inWhen I talk about my feelings I want to be heard, understood and something to change. When we fight about my feelings it only makes me repress those feelings.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt