I Like Beer And Rugby And Maybe 3 People Vintage Shirt

We were 23. He'd dropped over 100lb in the past year, was doing b-boy tourneys, had just started grad school, and then his heart failed him. He has a scholarship in his name now, and I visit him when I can. Something about it helps.Soon after a wedding where I was in the wedding party (and knew the wife waaaay better than I knew the husband), I found the husband on reddit.I knew I liked him (and that they were a good match) but that was just an extra layer of being happy for the wife for finding someone like that to be in her life.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt