I Don’t Care What Day It Is It’s Early I’m Grumpy I Want Pepsi Shirt

The thing is, I have a very specific job and I post on the sub for it. It's a small world, I've found someone else's reddit username by accident before. Once in a while I psych myself out and think I'll just start over with a new reddit account. Just a week ago I posted in my city sub (there are millions of people in LA, that's safe enough right?) a random story about making jam in 6th grade and literally someone else commented saying they did the same thing, did we go to the same elementary school? Turns out we did and even had the same teacher, just different years. What are the chances, it was cool but kind of weird too D:

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt