I am a Veteran My oath never expires shirt

My oldest sister. I asked her if she had a username based off of one of her favorite bands, specified the album her username referenced, she said "FUCK. HOW DID YOU FIND ME?!" Her dog was on the front page of Aww.Edit 2: they just added me as a mod to help make it actually what it sounds like. So when I figure out what the hell I'm doing it will actually be for "Sibling upvotes," I think. If not, I'll abandon ship. "What are you doing step-bro/sis" JOKES will be acceptable. But I won't be tolerating racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt