Hamilton King George Chorus Da Da Da Shirt

On the flip side, if I say "nothing", it usually means "nothing important, at least nothing I want to spend ten minutes explaining why I was thinking of it to provide context." This is because the follow up question is inevitably "okay, why were you thinking of that?" Well, dear, my thoughts are a continuous stream of consciousness rambling along by themselves with odd interjections of background noises, old memories, daydreams, past nightmares, and who the fuck knows what else; and they just happened to be interrupted by you when I was wondering why cats skin color patterns don't match their hair color patterns.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt