Good I Don’t Care What Day It Is It’s Early I’m Grumpy I Want Pepsi Shirt

I start reading it, and its about this chick who had a boyfriend and she wanted to cuck him and record it to send to him. So she visited her “attorney fuck buddy” and described in brutal detail how they had amazing hot sex, recorded it, and sent it to her boyfriend. She described his house in detail, to where it was undeniable she was talking about the guy I was dating.Well one night I had pretty bad insomnia, so I open reddit. Four links down was a gonewildstory with the title “First Time I Cucked My Boyfriend.” Sure, why not.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt