Funny Show Me Your Torts Judge Shirt

Years ago I was running and a guy caught up to me. He told me he'd been following for a couple miles and was hoping I would keep him company for a while. Then proceeded to tell me that his wife had done the Boston marathon and they heard the explosions from a few blocks away and thought they were fireworks and cheered. He had asked me to run with him for a while because he was dwelling on it that day and needed to talk to someone, his wife had been avoiding running and he wasn't used to running alone. Normally I get creeped out by people who talk to me while I'm running but he was just a sad guy with PTSD. I felt bad telling him it was the day after my wedding and we were on a boat tour in Hawaii and learned about it when it started to rain and we were taking shelter and my husband checked his phone and saw the news about the bombing.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt