Funny David Bowie We Can Be Heroes Just For One Day Shirt

Yes, one of my good guy friends posted about problems with his relationship and when I started reading it I immediately knew it was him to be honest I didn’t know he used reddit. He voiced some of these issues to me before but never in the manner I was reading it. I ended up liking it, and then discovered he deleted the post and we never spoke about it ever.I commented on someone's post which lead to DMs for awhile. It was during the start of the pandemic so I didn't have much time to link stuff up but it turns out it was someone I hadn't talked to directly in over a year
.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Unforgiven 28th Anniversary 1992 2020 Signatures Thank You For The Memories Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt