Dairy Cows dear fucking cancer leave Me tits alone Autism shirt

I told a story of when I broke my ankle skating and one of the other roller derby girls in my team commented! We used to chat through reddit a bit as I didn’t skate anymore but then last year she died suddenly in her sleep. I still have her messages and I feel weird seeing all the comments and stuff she made knowing she’s gone now. Just sad.Kinda irrelevant, I'll admit, but when I found out my uncle was terminally ill, I found a birthday card he wrote for me, and I set it aside because I knew some day soon it would be so special and heartbreaking. And it sure is. Crazy how short life is. It hits hard sometimes.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt