Cow I Have PMA Positive Mantal Attitude I’m Positive I’m Mentally And I Know I Have Attitude Shirt

And some people are still not taking it seriously. Weekly D&D was cancelled because my brother has had his lungs collapse twice. My mom still wants to go over and visit him. I had to put my foot down and explain that we all need to be acting like asymptomatic carriers and that if her son gets sick this could kill him. Like you were an EMT for fucks sake why do I have to explain this to you?

Buy it :Cow I Have PMA Positive Mantal Attitude I’m Positive I’m Mentally And I Know I Have Attitude Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Houston Astros Houston Cheated Trash Town 2017 Chumps Shirt

I May Live In The Usa But My Story Began In Guatemala Shirt

Top Once You Put My Meat In Your Mouth You_re Going To Want To Swallow Shirt