Black Cat That's What I Do I Drink Wine I Grow Stuff And I Know Things Shirt

Good. Fuck those pricks. I can only imagine how many people who live in these towns who have to hide themselves away for fear of being shunned or worse by their "community". I love Poland so much but this ultra right homophobic element that is prominent needs stomping the fuck out.At least something, as it stands right now I just wish the EU would suspend both Poland and Hungary until a government that values human rights take power. I don't want them out of the union, just unable to influence shit with their populist asshat leaders...

Buy it : Black Cat That's What I Do I Drink Wine I Grow Stuff And I Know Things Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top Houston Astros Houston Cheated Trash Town 2017 Chumps Shirt

I May Live In The Usa But My Story Began In Guatemala Shirt

Top Once You Put My Meat In Your Mouth You_re Going To Want To Swallow Shirt