Black Bear piss Me off I will slap you so hard even Google won’t be able to find You shirt

Yeah some idiot that I was seeing briefly years ago kept mentioning reddit and certain subs so I started browsing because it sounded interesting. Came across a post that was undoubtedly him, had his car in it and wording only he'd use. I was just about to text him "found your reddit profile!" when I clicked on his username just to find a post complaining about my leg hair and saying that I don't shut up quickly enough when he interrupts me. I shut up real quick when he never heard from me again.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt