Awesome Just A Missouri Girl Living In A New York World Map Shirt

Edit: It’s possible I created the scenario in my head. The LA Times article about my friend states that he just went into the water to rinse off and was the only person to be struck. I emphatically remember being told he went in there to grab someone, but I think it may have been too hard for me to deal with and I had to create a scenario where he chose to give his life for someone else to make it easier on myself. I apologize for possibly misleading you guys, I had no idea, I must have told myself the story for so long it became my reality.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt