Autism I Am His Voice He Is My Heart Shirt

I can't believe he died. I still can't believe it. When we met, I was a student at university and he would speak of his determination to one day also be enrolled. I lost touch after we broke up but it seems around 2012-2013 he managed to get into university and do the things he wanted to do. He took it seriously enough to get a degree AND a job there. He was about to be a graduate student according to one of the many write-ups I found. Administration lowered the flag after he died and there is a memorial page for him on the school website... it's surreal.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Ghost Check Your Boooooobs Mine Tried To Kill Me Sunset Cancer Awareness Halloween Shirt

Skull Girl Sewciopath Vintage Retro Shirt

Weed 2020 Very Bad Would Not Recommend Shirt